SkyHigh vehicle mast
New vehicle mast system
SkyHigh – our latest innovation on tactical telescopic vehicle mast systems. Being smarter and more versatile, SkyHigh makes it possible to lift heavier payloads faster when there is no time to waste. 20 m mast is deployable in less than 2 minutes. Save space with SkyHigh’s compact footprint. Compared to its compact size, SkyHigh mast system has excellent lifting capability up to 600 kgs (1323 lb) top loads, depending on mast performance requirements.
Features like pre-adjusted height control, slope monitoring and modern computer controlled user interface sets a new standard for future vehicle masts. Smart memory enables the saving of important user data, such as deployment counter and maximum forces. Structure of the mast system has been designed to have long maintenance intervals, combined with low lifecycle cost.
READ MORE ABOUT MASTSYSTEM BY DOWNLOADING OUR PDF BELOW.
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (M)||2.5||3||6||8||10||12||15||18||20|
|RETRACTED LENGTH (M)||1.7||1.4||2.1||2.3||2.4||2.8||3.0||3.2||3.3|
|MAX.TOP LOAD (KG)||600||400||350||263||191||161||100||61||50|
|DEPLOYMENT TIME (MIN:S)||0:40||0:40||1:00||1:10||1:10||1:30||1:35||1:40||1:40|
– SkyHigh can be installed inside or outside your vehicle or shelter with several mounting options.
– Mechanical structure guarantees reliable performance with minimal maintenance and low lifecycle cost.
– Designed and manufactured according to MIL STD 810G and MIL STD 461F for harsh environments to
withstand all weather conditions.
– Intelligent built-in maintenance diagnostics.
– Structure of the mast system has been designed to have long maintenance intervals, combined with maintenance
Mastsystem Int’l Oy’s quality – and environmental management system fulfils the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AQAP 2110 standards. Masts and accessories have been proven to meet the environmental requirements in accordance with the MIL-STD 810 and DEF STAN 00-35.
TAILORED TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Finding the right system to fill exact requirements can be challenging.
Mastystem has long experience in system configuration and our experts will help you find the right system to meet your requirements.Contact us