Benefits of composite mast system
Benefits of composite mast system include various user-friendly characteristics, which enable easy operation, and long product life cycle combined with low maintenance costs.
As a result, our telescopic masts are always made from either fiberglass or carbon fibre composite material. Tactical masts made from fiberglass or carbon fibre are light, tough, and resilient to extreme conditions. These features are critical on the field in situations where no time to waste. Our products straightforward design, combined with our long experience in system configuration helps you to find the optimal solution for project in hand. Read more about benefits of composite materials, and how it can benefit your next communication system.
Benefits of composite mast system:
- Light structure allows easier transportation on vehicle and on the field. This relieves stress from the operators and transportation equipment. After all, the safe and rapid function are key factors when operating any communication system. Moreover, the crew has to be able operate the system in all environments, whether in field or vehicle mounted applications.
- Strong construction: Mast sections made of glass and carbon composite are light and strong. Great strength to weight ratio makes composite material the best choice for tactical field conditions. Strong and rigid fibre construction also ensures that the mast resists wind deflection in extreme conditions, resulting in great operational and survival wind ratings.
- Flexible design and manufacturing process enables to achieve the demanding specifications and characteristics that tactical mast systems must fulfil.
- Tolerance for harsh environments – fiberglass and carbon fibre construction withstands sand, dust, ice, and dirt. From arctic conditions to the desert heat, composite material withholds its structure and capabilities extremely well. What this means, is that operators can trust the system to deliver what’s promised, and that their communication system functions in the most extreme conditions.
Manufactured in Finland
Mastsystem Int’l Oy’s quality – and environmental management system fulfils the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AQAP 2110 standards. Masts and accessories have been proven to meet the environmental requirements in accordance with the MIL-STD 810 and DEF STAN 00-35.
To sum up, both glass and composite fibre systems have characteristics which enable telescopic mast system to have light, yet strong structure. See our products live and feel the light composite structure firsthand at DSEI 2023 exhibition:
- DSEI London (12-15 September 2023) – Taking place in ExCeL exhibition and conference centre. DSEI London 2023 will be the biggest event for upcoming year. We will confirm our exact stand location on later date, be sure to stay updated by following us on social media. Moreover, if you want to be along the first ones to book a meeting with our experts, please contact us directly via: sales(at)mastsystem.com.
- In the meantime, read more about our feature in this year’s Eurosatory 2022 exhibition from here
- Visit Mastsystem exhibition calendar: Mastsystem exhibition calendar | Mastsystem
MASTSYSTEM – MADE TO STAND
Stay updated through our social media channels:
Contact us: mastsystem contact information | Mastsystem