SkyHigh vehicle mast
New vehicle mast system
SkyHigh – our latest innovation on tactical telescopic vehicle mast systems. Being smarter and more versatile, SkyHigh makes it possible to lift heavier payloads faster when there is no time to waste. This means that 20 m mast is deployable in less than 2 minutes.
Save space with SkyHigh’s compact footprint. Compared to its compact size, SkyHigh mast system has excellent lifting capability up to 600 kgs (1323 lb) top loads, depending on mast performance requirements.
Features like pre-adjusted height control, slope monitoring and modern computer-controlled user interface sets a new standard for future vehicle masts. Smart memory enables the saving of important user data, such as deployment counter and maximum forces. Structure of the mast system has been designed to have long maintenance intervals, combined with low lifecycle cost.
READ MORE ABOUT SKYHIGH MAST SYSTEM BY DOWNLOADING OUR PDF BELOW.
Mastsystem Int’l Oy’s quality – and environmental management system fulfils the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AQAP 2110 standards. Masts and accessories have been proven to meet the environmental requirements in accordance with the MIL-STD 810 and DEF STAN 00-35.
See SkyHigh in action from the video below. This video showcases SkyHigh vehicle masts simple, rugged design, rapid deployment, and smart user interface (can be operated in any device with ethernet port and browser, no internet connection required.) SkyHigh vehicle mast solves the problem when there is need to deploy heavy top loads rapidly. The 20-meter mast system is deployable in less than 2 minutes.
- SkyHigh vehicle mast system: designed and manufactured according to MIL STD 810G and MIL STD 461F for harsh environments to withstand all weather conditions.
- Carbon composite material enables light, yet extremely rigid and strong construction. Strong and rigid fibre construction also ensures that the mast resists wind deflection better in extreme conditions, resulting in great operational and survival wind ratings.
- The 6-meter SkyHigh mast seen on video is deployable to full height in only 1-minutes. (20-meter mast deployable in only 1:40-minutes)
- Mast is operated with completely electrically with traditional remote controller, or by any device equipped with ethernet port and browser. (No internet connection required) A manual hand crank is provided as a backup for situations where electric power is not available.
- Operating system and user interface stored inside mast control unit, so no software installations required to operate the mast or access diagnostic data.
- Tolerance for harsh environments: carbon fibre construction withstands sand, dust, ice, and dirt. From arctic conditions to the desert heat, composite material withholds its structure and capabilities extremely well.
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (M)||2.5||3||6||8||10||12||15||18||20|
|RETRACTED LENGTH (M)||1.7||1.4||2.1||2.3||2.4||2.8||3.0||3.2||3.3|
|MAX.TOP LOAD (KG)||600||400||350||263||191||161||100||61||50|
|DEPLOYMENT TIME (MIN:S)||0:40||0:40||1:00||1:10||1:10||1:30||1:35||1:40||1:40|
Masts listed above are examples. Other lengths with different top load specifications are available
Want to know more about SkyHigh? Our team is here to help you
– SkyHigh can be installed inside or outside your vehicle or shelter with several mounting options.
– Mechanical structure guarantees reliable performance with minimal maintenance and low lifecycle cost.
– Designed and manufactured according to MIL STD 810G and MIL STD 461F for harsh environments to
withstand all weather conditions.
– Intelligent built-in maintenance diagnostics.
– Structure of the mast system has been designed to have long maintenance intervals, combined with maintenance
We offer everything needed to deploy your top load rapidly and safely. Get to know more about our antenna pointing devices: Antenna Pointing Devices and Brackets | Mastsystem
TAILORED TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
SkyHigh mast system for your next project? WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Long experience in mast configuration helps us to find and configure the optimal system to fulfil your requirements. Start the journey and we will contact you at soonest.INFORMATION REQUEST