Tactical mast systems
Push-up masts, tripods, and lifting poles:
- TM-Masts (also vehicle and shelter mountable)
- TR-Masts (also vehicle and shelter mountable)
- TELESCOPIC LIFTING POLES (TLP)
Winch and belt driven field masts:
- EX-Masts up to 20-meters deployment height (also vehicle and shelter mountable)
- EXL-Masts up to 50-meters deployment height and 120 kg top loads (also vehicle and shelter mountable)
Vehicle/shelter/platform mounted mast systems:
From this page you can find all Mastsystem’s product families. Our product range consist of light man-portable masts all the way to heavy-duty systems with superior top load and height capabilities, combined with vehicle mounting kits, antenna pointing devices, and wide range of accessories.
With a history of almost 40 years and over 35,000 delivered mast systems, our products have gained a global reputation and are used in over 50 countries worldwide. By working together, we can find the optimal system for your project.
Availability of consumable supplies and spare parts throughout the system life cycle guarantee, that your system functions optimally in all environments. This is why many of our long-time customers have, and will, rely on Mastsystem to supply their project with fresh supplies even after 20 years of the original project deliveries.
Trust, long customer relationships and personal service are the base of our business. Combine this with exceptional products and nearly 40-years of experience, and you will get a partner that is there though the whole system life cycle.
MIL-STD and ISO certified supplier. Masts and accessories have been proven to meet the environmental requirements in accordance with the MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35. Mastsystem Int’l Oy’s quality – and environmental management system fulfils the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and AQAP 2110 standards.
Sold and supplied to over 50-countries globally, our products are combat proven and actively used in the toughest real-life conditions of both defence -and civil applications.
Proven to work in real life conditions
Supplied to over 50-countries globally, our products are combat proven and tested in the toughest real-life conditions of both defence -and civil applications. Masts and accessories have been proven to meet the environmental requirements in accordance with the MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35. Mastsystem has certified quality- and environmental management system according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & AQAP 2110:2016 standards.
All telescopic masts are designed in Finland by our own experts. Finland’s harsh weather conditions are ideal to develop and test the durability of glass and carbon fibre composite masts. During summer, the temperatures can climb up to 30°C (86°F) and in winter go down to -25°C (-13°F).
Benefits of composite material
Our telescopic masts are always made from either glass or carbon fibre composite material. Tactical masts made from glass fibre or carbon fibre are light, tough, and resilient to extreme conditions. These features are critical on the field in situations where no time to waste.
Benefits of composite materials:
- Light structure allows easier transportation on vehicle and on the field. This relieves stress from the operators and transportation equipment.
- Strong construction: Mast sections made of glass and carbon composite are light and strong. Great strength to weight ratio makes composite material the best choice for tactical field conditions. Stong and rigid fiber construction also ensures that the mast resists wind deflection better in extreme conditions, resulting in great operational and survival wind ratings.
- Flexible design and manufacturing process makes it possible to achieve the demanding specifications and characteristics that tactical mast systems must fulfill.
Tailored to meet your requirement
Finding the optimal system to fill exact specification has many variables. Our long experience in mast configuration helps to configure and produce the right system to fill your requirement. Please note that masts listed in brochures and charts are our standard mast configuration examples. Other lengths with different top load specifications are available at request.Information request